Vinyl flooring is one of the most versatile types of flooring ever invented and can be made to mimic the appearance of virtually any flooring material from marble to hardwood and everything in between. It is without a doubt one of the most popular types of flooring we offer and that’s due to its astonishing beauty and long term durability. If you’d like the look of hand laid parquet it’s no problem with vinyl flooring. Want your kitchen floor to look like it belongs in a Roman Villa? Vinyl can do that as well.
Vinyl flooring provides a wealth of benefits which, when combined with its affordability, make it one of the most outstanding values in flooring today. Those benefits include:
- Low maintenance luxury
- Scratch resistance
- Ease of installation
- Safety (no sharp edges or splinters)
- Stain resistance
- Ability to mimic an array of materials
When you choose vinyl flooring from Carpets Bristol you’re choosing both style and substance and a type of flooring that will add bottom line value to your home as well.
- In the Kitchen – Vinyl really shines in the kitchen not only because of its stylish good looks and adaptability but because it’s both waterproof and hygienic.
- In the Playroom – Vinyl flooring is ideal for playrooms due to its outstanding toughness and stain resistance. The kids can draw on it with their crayons all they want and at the end of the day it will wash right off.
- In the Bedroom – When your feet fall from the bed to the soft, silky surface of your new vinyl flooring you’ll wonder how you ever lived any other way. There’s also a surprising array of surface textures that will make you leave the slippers behind.
Give Carpets Bristol a ring on 0117 909 2678 to learn more about beautiful, durable, versatile and affordable vinyl flooring.